Company: Metropolitan Family Services
Category: Office and Administration
Type: Full Time
Metropolitan Family Services is seeking an Office Assistant to join their team. Some main job functions are the following below. Click on Apply Now to read more about the responsibilities and to apply.
- Supports all DuPage programs including Behavioral Health, Domestic Violence and Early Childhood services.
- Operates with independence and judgment in carrying out assigned responsibilities.
- Represents the agency by maintaining appropriate office decorum and cordial contacts with clients and other visitors.
- Assists in the development of systems and procedures for own responsibilities. Plans own work to meet scheduled deadlines.
- Composes and produces documents and reports using agency software packages.
- Using professional judgment, responds to telephone and in-person inquiries, appropriately routes calls and takes telephones messages as required.
- Depending on support staff composition, registers new program clients, gathers appropriate information in order to collect payment for services.
- Submits accurate and timely information to funders.
- Data entry in the Client Management Databases and various computer programs.
- Compiles spreadsheets, writes business letters, compose, produce and edit documents and assist with various clerical program needs.
- Makes frequent staff and outside contacts. Gathers and disseminates information, schedules appointments, arranges meetings including all aspects of meeting preparation.