Network Support Engineer – Second Shift
Company: Sentinel Technologies
Type: Full Time
Sentinel is seeking a Network Support Engineer to join their Support Services Team. This person will need to identify, troubleshoot, escalate and communicate technical issues and resolutions with the customer. You will be handling day to day operational duties such as supporting Vonage, FortiGATE and other NOC operations for one of their major clients. This is for the Second Shift (12:00 PM – 9:30 PM CST). Qualifications:
- CCNA preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Candidate should know Network Security including FTD, ACI, SD-WAN, and ASA.
- Experience with implementing various routing protocols in an MPLS Network.
- Familiarity with Cisco Meraki or Fortinet firewalls would be beneficial.
- Eager to learn and grow your skill set.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, is required.