National Sales Manager, General Market – SLIQ
Company: Jel Sert
Category: Management, Sales
Type: Full Time
The National Sales Manager, General Market – SLIQ position is open at Jel Sert. This position will profitably develop and grow 21 Holdings’ brand SLIQ within the network of distributors and General Market accounts (on and off premise) for alcoholic beverages. Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Achieve annual sales and profit objectives as assigned.
- Leverage trade spending to achieve best possible ROI.
- Spearhead leads and manages/tracks progress alongside Jel Sert Sales.
- Serve as the primary point-of-contact with the Distributor portfolio managers and General Market touchpoints.
- Develop, drive and execute strategic short and long term business plans with each customer.
- Develop and execute annual business plans for General Market accounts.
- Develop and execute customer-specific marketing plans.
- Manage General Market Programming around price and Distributor incentives (QD’s, DA’s, Scans, IRC’s, etc).
- Work directly with Brand team to facilitate execution of marketing programs within General Market.
- Identify and determine ideal trade events and forums for 21H presence, and create appropriate presentations, assets, and samplings leading up to event(s).
- Ensure accurate monthly forecast for all promotional and non-promotional volume.
- Manage and develop solid business relationships within their stable of Distributor partners.
- Manage and develop solid business relationships with our sales agencies and retail accounts.
- Analyze category and industry trends and use them to create distribution and feature opportunities.
- Guide and utilize functions within 21 Holdings, LLC: Jel Sert DSM/Sales roles contributing to 21H, and sales agencies/local reps.