Company: Edward Don and Company
Category: Analyst, Marketing & Communications
Type: Full Time
Edward Don in Woodridge is looking to hire a Merchandising Analyst responsible for tracking promotions and contests, coordinating price increases, and supporting various Marketing activities in conjunction with the Corporate Category Manager and/or Associate Category Manager and the Marketing Communications team. This position is also responsible for the day-to-day support of assigned categories including product conversions, vendor reporting and presentation creation. Intermittent travel is required and will be based on the needs of the business. Essential duties also include the following:
- Processes, tracks and communicates quarterly and ad hoc sales incentives (spiffs).
- Manages and communicates supplier price increases.
- Supports product and supplier conversions by providing reporting as directed.
- Responsible for the processing and reporting of all promotions and contests.
- Creates Merchandising presentations for training needs, customer visits and Advisor Meetings with direction from Corporate/Associate Category Manager.
- Creates various reporting as needed.
- Responsible for the electronic pagination, proofing, and vendor communication for all category-specific Advisor and Big Book catalog pages.
- Assists Corporate/Associate Category Manager and Marketing/Merchandising team with other projects as needed.
- Keeps Manager informed both verbally and in writing of issues within area of assigned responsibility. Escalates issues beyond scope of authority to appropriate parties.