Company: Hassett Logistics
Oak Brook Terrace
Type: Full Time
Hassett Logistics is currently seeking a Marketing Specialist. This position is responsible for developing, supporting & maintaining marketing efforts to drive business growth. Marketing responsibilities include the development and operation of digital demand generation tools and processes, along with solid expertise in SEO and SEM. Ability to work on graphic design platforms along with video rendering capabilities. This key role will partner heavily with our Sales team to have a full understanding of lead qualification process, while creating a customized strategy to obtain sales objectives and company growth goals. Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute end-to-end demand generation programs, which include, but are not limited to, website, webinars, emails, social media, blogs, paid media, content syndication, and marketing collateral.
- Develop and execute innovative, multi-channel campaigns to drive sales while closely monitoring conversion rates and optimizing campaigns at each stage.
- Support sales performance and identifying and reporting on business trends.
- Generate and build out bid proposal responses and work directly with sales to construct presentations and business reviews.
- Layout and design an interactive website, which is both engaging and intuitive to utilize, while ensuring maximum optimization with demand generation.
- Assist in communicating strategies and progress between Sales, Operations, and Management teams.
- Partner with outside vendors and agencies to fully optimize SEO/SEM strategy, through multiple online channels.
- Manage agency and contractor relationships, expectations, and expenditures.
- Flexibility with shifting technology and market demands, while adjusting strategies that bring higher sales success rates.
- Utilizing strong data analytics to support marketing strategies for organizational goals and initiatives.
- Create and execute a marketing media calendar.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to help design a robust onboarding experience, along with other internal corporate functions around employee engagement.