Maintenance Technician / Ammonia Operator
Company: Rana Meal Solutions
Type: Full Time
Rana Meal Solutions is seeking a Maintenance Technician/Ammonia Operator to join their team. This position has the following responsibilities:
- Conducts daily ammonia system inspection, maintain accurate inspection records and maintain PSM program records.
- Acquire and maintain Ammonia Refrigeration Operator Certifications.
- Able to proficiently diagnose, repair, replace and/or overhaul all mechanical components for numerous types of equipment to include but not limited to Ammonia equipment as well as facility equipment, electrically operated equipment, variable speed controllers, hydraulic equipment, air compressors, air handlers, steam systems, chillers systems, HVAC and related software programs, etc.
- Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production and facility equipment during machine service.
- Possess mechanical and troubleshooting knowledge and skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, steam systems and electrical operation, process and control systems including both building electrical and machine electrical panels.
- Reads and interprets equipment operation and parts manuals, electrical schematics, blueprints and can perform computer tasks related to work order, PM’s and service orders.
- Complete and submit daily job related documentation written or computerized data entry pertaining to job task performance, downtime, spare parts usage, preventative maintenance & work orders.
- Day to day troubleshooting, repair and installation of low and high voltage industrial electromechanical and control systems for all facility utilities.
- Assist with project and system startups and operational checkouts on systems.
- Adhere to Rana work rules, GMPs, Safety processes, procedures and rules as well as comply with OSHA Safety and Health rules.