Company: Monarch Landing
Type: Full Time
Monarch Landing is seeking a Line Cook to be responsible for meal preparation for breakfast, lunch and dinner service including hot food preparation, cold food preparation and baking based on the daily production schedule. Additionally, the Line Cook is responsible for safety and sanitation of the kitchen. Essential duties and responsibilities are the following:
- Sets up station according to daily production needs.
- Prepares all required food products as scheduled in the cycle menu to include breakfast, lunch and dinner service and any catering or other special functions using Production Sheets and approved recipes.
- Follows proper handling, preparation and holding guidelines, takes temperatures at regular intervals and maintains foods in sufficient quantities while minimizing over-production and waste.
- Follows recipes, portion control and presentation specifications.
- Follows HACCP procedures and practices.
- Cleans and maintains station while practicing good safety, sanitation and organizational skills.
- Maintains kitchen sanitation and equipment cleaning schedule.
- Ensures communication with service personnel on proper portioning, plating, garnishing and presentation of food items.
- Maintains a clean and neat appearance and wears appropriate uniform as required.