Life Enrichment Assistant
Company: Monarch Landing
Category: Health and Wellness
Type: Full Time
Monarch Landing is seeking a Life Enrichment Assistant to join their team. The Life Enrichment Assistant will help with the overall planning, coordinating and implementation of a wide and varied scope of activities and programs designed to meet the unique physical, emotional and spiritual needs of community residents through the community’s person-centered, activity-focused programming. Position is paid $15.00-$17.00 an hour. Some essential duties and responsibilities are:
- Assists with the functions of activity programming to including program implementation.
- Evaluates resident activity needs and works in collaboration with community care staff members to explore opportunities for resident engagement and plan and schedule all daily activities based on individual needs and resident interest.
- Participates in recreation activities including current events, discussion groups, re-motivation therapy, sensory stimulation, cultural activities, religious services, special entertainment, out trips, special events, and one-on-one visits, as indicated.
- Supports family involvement in activities and special events.
- May assist with the movement of residents to and from recreational areas.
- Ensure necessary supplies and resources are on-hand for each program. Inventories supplies and equipment. Inspects recreation equipment to determine repair and maintenance needs and cleanliness.
- Supports volunteers with activities, enlists their support and coordinates their efforts.