Junior Marketing Coordinator
Company: Dealer eProcess DEP
Category: Marketing & Communications
Type: Full Time
DEP is seeking a Junior Marketing Coordinator. The Junior Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for creating original marketing and SEO text and video content, managing, assisting with, and building email marketing campaigns, organic and paid social media and advertising efforts, Google paid ads and creating and posting of company press releases. The Junior Marketing Coordinator must have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works, and how to best optimize to promote company products and initiatives. Candidate must be creative, results-driven, up-to-date on the latest digital technologies as well as social media trends, and eager to drive customer engagement. Job duties:
- Develop and execute campaigns with a specific focus on paid social including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Develop and organize email marketing campaigns.
- Developing, creating, and enhancing unique blog content in inline with the SEO marketing strategy.
- Organize various product launches/campaigns.
- Analyze and report on campaign results, including monthly reporting with statistical and budgetary information, and translate quantitative and qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the campaign strategy.
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings, etc.).
- Identify new marketing opportunities and strategies.
- Collaborate with Marketing Director, company management, marketing team members, sales, and other departments to develop plans that increase brand and product awareness and sales growth.
- Use social media/marketing data and metrics to improve on campaigns.
- Maintain monthly budgets on social platforms, Google Ads, email marketing, etc.
- Assist and execute printed marketing materials, including brochures, flyers, pricing sheets, banners, mail pieces, and more.
- Work with internal teams to ensure complete product knowledge of the company’s all-in-one customer solution.