Jr. Digital Content Designer
Company: Jel Sert
Category: Digital Marketing
Type: Full Time
Jel Sert is seeking a Jr. Digital Content Designer to join their team. Their ideal Jr. Digital Content Designer will be an active social media user with a deep understanding of the modern value of digital, who can bring creative digital-minded ideas and concepts to the team and clients. They are seeking a creative thinker and storyteller who can conceptualize and design new content for our brands to stand out. Their existing brand guidelines, templates, and campaign examples will serve as the starting point for your designs – with the long-term goal being that you contribute to the creation of new styles and assets over time. In your interview, please be prepared with a portfolio showcasing your work and creative skills, as this will be a major factor in our decision-making process. Responsibilities:
- Creation of still and moving content – assist with production prep: location scouting, casting, prop styling, etc.
- Support design execution of all owned content projects around brand initiatives, product launches, and cultural conversations.
- Work with Sr. Content Designer to design paid and organic content and conversation for social channels, PR needs, and local market amplification.
- Contribute ideas and processes to help raise the bar of content produced.
- Collaborate with internal and external creative teams (e.g., agencies, designers, producers, project managers) to see your vision come to life from concept to completion.
- Collaborate with creative teams both internally and externally to deliver content and creative on-time.
- Create brand-centric impact content across various digital channels as well as internal/external meeting needs.