Inventory Control Assistant
Company: Now Health Group
Type: Full Time
Assists in the compilation and maintenance of records of quantity and type of material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies stocked in establishment by performing the following duties under the direction of the Inventory Control Manager or Inventory Control Lead Person. Full details about the position, click HERE. To apply: Text to Apply – NOWFoods 25000; Call 630-800-6400; or www.nowfoods.com/careers. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Helps maintain the accuracy of computer perpetual inventory.
- Assists in identifying variances in the computer perpetual inventory and makes corrections in the computer inventory.
- Assists in monitoring and analyzing slow moving Inventory.
- Performs cycle counts of finished goods and bulk materials.
- Helps monitor the manual stocking board system to assure more complete service levels.
- Tracks status of orders and/or items from information provided by the Production Planner and Purchasing Manager.
- Enters information into computer to maintain inventory, purchasing, shipping, or other records.
- Monitors and process Bulk Returns and Freight Claims
- Researches errors in production tickets, receiving reports, shipping documents, etc.
- Complies with safety and GMP requirements.