Company: Packaging Personified Inc.
Category: Inspection, Manufacturing
Type: Full Time
Packaging Personified is seeking an Inspector Packer to join their team. Some essential duties and responsibilities are the following:
- Starts machine and observes operation to detect malfunctions of machine.
- Makes minor adjustments or repairs such as adjust wicket pins forward and aft, eye adjustment for print cut off, vent position forward and aft, and wicket holes forward and aft.
- Inspects filled cartons to ensure that product is packaged according to specifications.
- Checks for quality characteristics and specifications as shown in training.
- Replenishes packing supplies such as wickets, chipboard, labels and boxes by requesting them from the set up mechanics.
- Shut off machine and report critical defects to set up mechanic and / or quality auditor such as open or weak seals, missing safety slits, vents not punching, blocked film, bad print, wicket holes not punching, large wrinkles and folding edges.
- Attempt to correct slight specification variances such as vent position and slightly uneven safety slits while keeping the machine running.