Human Resources Coordinator/Recruiter
Company: Monarch Landing
Category: Human Resources
Type: Full Time
Monarch Landing has an opening for the Human Resources Coordinator/Recruiter position. The Human Resources Recruiter is responsible for managing all aspects of the recruitment process, from sourcing and attracting talent through generating recruitment plans to extending offers and onboarding for positions at all levels and areas of the business to include all positions within Monarch Landing and The Springs at Monarch Landing. The HR Recruiter assists in administrative support for the Human Resources Department by maintaining employee records, compliance requirements, enters data in to the HRIS system and acts as the receptionist for the HR office, including answering telephones and greeting visitors to the department. Some essential duties and responsibilities are the following:
- Answers and screens incoming calls and visitors for the Human Resources department, using discretion while screening and responding.
- Partners with hiring managers to determine staffing needs.
- Screening resumes.
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates.
- Ability to travel local, out-of-state, and internationally.
- Administering appropriate company assessments.
- Performing reference and background checks.
- Making recommendations to company hiring managers.
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers.
- Following up on the interview process status.
- Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved.
- Communicating employer information and benefits during screening process.