Company: FIC America Corporation
Type: Full Time
FIC American Corp. has an opening for a Forklift Operator to remove materials from machines or equipment that is automatic or tended by other workers. Operate machinery used in the production process or to assist machine operators. Job Description:
- Complete forklift/electric pallet jack pre-shift inspection prior to operating equipment.
- Use controls or levers to operate forklifts and electric pallet jacks to load, unload, transport, or stack products.
- Average 400-500 picks per small part Kanbans.
- Average 100-150 picks per large part Kanbans.
- Stack materials and containers onto pallet to build skids for transport.
- Set position of lifting devices under loaded pallets, skids, or containers.
- Secure materials or products for transport to designated areas.
- Signal presence to workers when operating vehicles by primarily sounding horn and by other means.
- Complete verification forms, shipping alert orders, and daily logs.
- Report any discrepancies or shortages to Team Leader.
- Complete and satisfactorily pass forklift operator/pallet jack operator training that is provided by the company.