Field Service Coordinator
Category: Customer Service
Type: Full Time
Serac is seeking a Field Service Coordinator to join their team. The role of the Field Service Coordinator is to manage the day-to-day service needs for a base of existing Customers. This should result in improved customer loyalty, measured primarily by Customer Satisfaction scores and account revenue. The role also requires a high degree of knowledge on our lines of products to offer products that can add value to the customer while achieving our business objectives of driving revenue growth. Salary up to $45,000 with preference to those with technical experience in the packing/filling/capping industry & who are looking at long term employment with a growing company. (Click HERE for full details about the position). Send resumes to: Info@serac-usa.com. Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Manage the Field Service technicians’ schedule in coordination with the Service Manager.
- Provide and coordinate phone support for customers.
- Cooperate within the Customer Service team for spare parts sales, retrofits and upgrades installation, and all other day to day activities.
- Prepare and/or generate documentation and tools to support Field Service Technicians in the field.
- Proactively search, identify, and obtain new business opportunities with existing customers.
- Focus on minimizing warranty costs.
- Forward all spare parts quote requests coming from the Field Service Technicians are to the parts department for processing.
- Customer interface: establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in customer accounts.
- Support the Service Manager with implementation and streamline of new and existing processes.
- Support operations in the development of new programs and products for clients.
- Maintain a high level of client satisfaction through outstanding customer service measured by periodic client surveys and feedback.
- Reactively address account service needs and assure customer satisfaction.
- Meet assigned targets for sales volume by promoting onsite service products (Field Service visits, installations, maintenance contracts, audits, etc.).
- Perform other related duties and customer support as assigned by the Service Manager and/or Customer Service Manager.