Facilities Security Officer/Residential
Company: Guardian Security Services
Type: Part Time
Guardian Security Services is seeking a Facilities Security Officer to do the following below. Pay starts at $17 an hour. Benefits are offered.
- Understand and maintain general post instructions for assigned post and shift by being the expert in all facets of the operation.
- Reports directly to the Shift/Site Supervisor, Property Manager for the site and GSS Management.
- Ensure proper relations are maintained between the client and GSS.
- Ensure all logs are being completed to perfection and seek advice as needed.
- Provide a warm and safe work environment by treating fellow security officers and client with Respect.
- Greet all guests and residents with the utmost respect and dignity.
- Have the Integrity and extraordinary Decisions Making Skills to make sound decisions in the the absence of supervision.
- Control, monitor and escalate issues to the respective authorities, the client and GSS.
- Maintain practical knowledge of all additional and emergency post instructions that are called for by the client.
- Maintain access control procedures set by management for all guests and vendors.
- Effectively utilize access control systems, visitor management systems and CCTV systems as required.
- Respond to incidents and document the event with accuracy and diligence.
- Document and report any property damage and special occurrences.
- Logging incoming packages using proper protocols you will be trained on, per the sites posting orders.
- Provide unparalleled Customer Service, Public Relation interactions and have an Impeccable image at all times, in order to exceed our client’s expectations.