Facilities Maintenance Worker
Type: Full Time
Serac has an opening for Facility Maintenance. This position is responsible for housekeeping and performing general building/grounds maintenance and repair tasks in the fields of carpentry, masonry, electrical, plumbing, etc. Salary up to $18.00/hour. Click HERE for full details. SEND RESUME TO: Info@serac-usa.com. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain housekeeping and organization of work areas.
- Perform basic maintenance work with hand tools.
- Perform minor painting, carpentry, and masonry work, such as painting of walls, repairing cracks and holes, replacing of doors, fitting locks and handles on doors, etc.
- Perform routine checks on safety devices (fire extinguishers, safety lights, etc.).
- Perform minor electrical maintenance, such as replacement and repair of light fixtures, wall switches and outlets, replacement of incandescent and fluorescent light bulbs, light tubes, fluorescent ballasts, fuses, etc.
- Perform minor plumbing maintenance, such as unclogging of drains, repairing of leaks in toilets and faucets, etc.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to layout work areas as per LEAN manufacturing plant designs. Major responsibilities include floor taping and marking, building new racks and fixtures.