Electrical Sign Fabricator
Company: Doyle Signs
Type: Full Time
Doyle Signs is seeking an Electrical Sign Fabricator to fabricate metals into signs, sign cabinets, awning structures, steel structural shapes, and coverings for structures. Duties include the cutting of metal stock to specified lengths using a variety of saws and shears; construction of product according to specifications; welding and prep of product for finish paint. Qualifications are listed below. Interested candidates may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, drawings, written procedures, and verbal instructions.
- Ability to visualize 3-Dimensional objects from 2-Dimensional drawings.
- Utilize various machinery, welding equipment, and power tools to build products according to predetermined specifications and procedures.
- Ability to produce strong, clean welds with wire feed welding equipment.
- Conduct pre-job planning to have all the proper products and tools necessary for a successful installation.
- Ability to provide feedback and suggestions for improving work efficiency.
• High school diploma/GED.
• Must possess competence in welding, sheet metal shears, and misc. power tools associated with metal fabrication.
• Basic reading, writing, and math skills.
• Working understanding of OSHA and job safety.
• Ability to accurately measure; use tape and scale rules within 1/32 inch accuracy.
• Experience in forklift operation.
• Welder certification a plus.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.