Electrical Maintenance Mechanic
Company: Bonar Plastics
Category: Electrical, Maintenance, Mechanic
Type: Full Time
Bonar Plastics has an opening for the Electrical Maintenance Mechanic position. Under general supervision, performs maintenance, trouble-shoot problems and repairs electrical, mechanical and industrial equipment as directed by immediate Supervisor to ensure safe and efficient production of quality plastic products. Duties:
- Maintain and perform preventive maintenance on most electrical, mechanical and industrial equipment.
- Trouble shoot and analyze problems on equipment (i. e. control panels, air compressors, ovens, air conditioning units, etc.).
- Perform repairs on most electrical, mechanical and industrial equipment from pneumatic impact guns to programmable controllers and microprocessors.
- Prepare and maintain all necessary documentation (i. e. requisitions for equipment, etc.) for department.
- Build and/or remodel equipment for other departments.
- Assist with maintenance work on equipment at the Plant, vehicles and other equipment as required.
- Answer questions and provide support for other departments in a cooperative manner.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- There may be times when a temporary work assignment is required to meet the requirements of the department. Work assignments will be made at the discretion of Management.