Posted 2 weeks ago
Director of National Accounts – SLIQ
Company: Jel Sert
Type: Full Time
Jel Sert has an opening for the Director of National Accounts – SLIQ position. You will profitably develop and grow 21 Holdings’ brand SLIQ within the network of distributors and national accounts for alcoholic beverages in this position. Essential duties and responsibilities are the following:
- Achieve annual sales and profit objectives as assigned.
- Leverage trade spending to achieve best possible ROI.
- Spearhead leads and manages/tracks progress alongside Jel Sert Sales.
- Serve as point-of-contact with the Distributor Chain VP’s/Executive VP’s (national and local/regional).
- Develop, drive and execute strategic short- and long-term business plans with each customer.
- Develop and execute promotional/display plans in line with short- and long-term business objectives.
- Ensure accurate monthly forecast for all promotional and non-promotional volume.
- Manage National Account Programming around price and Distributor incentives (QD’s, DA’s, Scans, IRC’s, etc).
- Manage compliance of mandatory authorizations and features across Distributor network.
- Work directly with Brand team to facilitate execution of sweepstakes features within national account stores.
- Identify and determine ideal national account events and forums for 21H presence, and create appropriate presentations, assets, and samplings leading up to the event(s) – i.e. ECRM.
- Manage and develop solid business relationships within our stable network of Distributor partners and National Chain Accounts.
- Analyze category and industry trends and use them to create distribution and promotional/display opportunities.
- Guide and utilize functions within 21 Holdings, LLC: Jel Sert Sales Team contributing to 21H, Sales Coordinator, and sales agencies/local reps/brokers.