Director, ATI Foundation – Non-Profit Management
Company: ATI Physical Therapy
Category: Human Resources, Office and Administration
Type: Full Time
ATI Physical Therapy is seeking a candidate to fill their ATI Foundation Director position. In 2020, at the onset of COVID-19, the Foundation’s mission pivoted towards supporting ATI Physical Therapy employees impacted by the pandemic. Through its efforts with ATI Team Forward, the ATI Foundation has provided financial assistance to hundreds of employees. The Foundation is looking to reactivate their community mission of providing assistance to support the communities in which ATI Physical Therapy operates. This assistance can be both financial and service related resources. The ATI Foundation Director will be responsible for supporting this mission through cultivating a go forward strategy for the Foundation and managing daily operational activities.
- Accomplish all day-to-day operations and administration.
- Partnering with team members, leadership and the Foundation Board on ongoing fundraising activities and critically evaluating growth opportunities to continue to increase the Foundation’s impact on the communities in which we serve.
- Manage all Foundation communications.
- Perform due diligence on potential recipients.
- Responsible for vendor relations, including the annual audit.
- Planning and coordinating fundraising activities and volunteer pools where necessary.
- Partnering with ATI Events team on Foundation event development and execution.