Digital Marketing Manager
Company: Pure Processing
Type: Full Time
Pure Processing is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team. The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for overseeing, directing and executing all the activities, content generation, and scheduling for digital marketing efforts, including but not limited to: social media, digital advertising, e-mail blasts, SEO and website maintenance, and lead generation and scoring through HubSpot. Job Responsibilities:
- Leads the development of the digital/social media strategy to create value in support of the key business priorities and goals.
- Creates SEO-optimized marketing content, including but not limited to: e-mail blasts, blogs, social posts, white papers, testimonial pieces, sell sheets, comparison sales papers, video and video shorts, and infographics.
- Coordinates third parties in the creation of marketing content.
- Manages all social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Vimeo, Instagram, Twitter), including posting, digital advertising, and industry outreach.
- Manages the lead scoring process for marketing and sales qualified leads through HubSpot.
- Executes SEO initiatives, including website auditing, keyword analysis, link building, local listing development and website optimization.
- Manages all digital advertising by setting budgets, designing ads, auditing performance, and adjusting to business goals.
- Responsible for organizing and maintaining a monthly content calendar.
- Continuous management of the Pure Processing website, including revisions, additions, and overhauls.
- Reviews and maintains marketing reports, and objectives in conjunction with sales data to monitor marketing effectiveness; makes recommendations based on analytics.
- Conducts market research on industry trends, and competing products and brands.
- Continues the development of the Pure Processing brand through outbound marketing activities.