Customer Service Analytics Manager
Company: Illinois Tollway
Category: Customer Service, Management
Type: Full Time
The Illinois Tollway is seeking a Customer Service Analytics Manager to join their team. The Customer Service Analytics Manager responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Directly manages customer service representatives at varying customer service centers across the Illinois Tollway.
- Assist the general public in customer service matters by taking ownership of customer issues and seeing them through to resolution.
- Achieves customer service objectives by establishing a clear mission/goal and deploying strategies focused towards that goal.
- Improves customer service quality results by evaluating and re-designing processes and establishing metrics to thoroughly monitor and analyze results.
- Performs routine audits of customer service representatives to ensure compliance of all policies and procedures implemented by the Tollway Customer Service Department.
- Responsible for performance management of the customer service representatives at all remote locations. Including but not limited to coaching, annual performance evaluations and delivering disciplinary action.
- The incumbent is expected to be flexible as far as roles within the team, being able to share in Business Analysis, Data Analysis, as well as Testing for Reports and Database environments. Being able to flex into report development with Excel/VBA or Power BI.