CNC Machinist II
Type: Full Time
Magnetrol/Ametek is seeking a CNC Machinist to join their team. In this role you will set-up and operate machine shop equipment to manufacture materials to required specifications as scheduled by the production system. In addition to completing assigned products and processes, continuous improvement efforts relating to cost, quality, and delivery are expected. Responsibilities include:
- Reviewing and interpreting drawings prior to the start of manufacture.
- Ensuring conformance of materials prior to, during, and after manufacture.
- Following specific manufacturing procedures.
- Determining proper job assignments on the production system.
- Obtaining and delivering parts using handheld scanners.
- Maintaining equipment in proper operating order.
- Communicating all production and/or equipment issues to team leads and/or supervisors.
- Maintaining work areas in a clean, safe, and orderly fashion
- Assist with training of associates.