Company: Covenant Living at Windsor Park
Type: Full Time
Covenant Living at Windsor Park is seeking qualified candidates for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA). Their common purpose is to create joy and peace of mind for residents and their families by creating a better way of life. Positions are available in skilled nursing. Day shift. They have 12-hour shifts and a consistent schedule. In this role the CNA, Certified Nursing Assistant will:
- Reports directly to the nurse manager, may also take direction from licensed nurses on duty or other supervisory staff.
- Provides direct care to residents on a daily basis.
- CNA also assists with activities, light housekeeping, laundry, and dining services.
- Position is service in nature, in performance of duties the resident care assistant is entrusted to assist residents with basic personal care according to procedures and daily assignment.
- This includes but is not limited to bathing, dressing, dental hygiene, toilet activities, grooming, feeding, transportation/transfer, etc.
- Utilizes the electronic medical records system timely and accurately.
- Maintain resident rooms in a clean and orderly manner by providing light housekeeping, changing linen, making beds, putting away clothing and personal effects, tidying bedside table, shelves, closets, and cleaning bathrooms, etc.
- Assist with resident laundry assuring clothes are marked, clean and mended, ironed, and put away.
- Notify supervisor of clothing needs as they occur.
- Prepare residents for meals, assist with serving meals and feeding of residents.
- May be cross trained in Assisted Living.