Clinical Program Supervisor
Company: Metropolitan Family Services
Category: Social Work
Type: Full Time
Metropolitan Family Services is hiring for a full-time Clinical Program Supervisor for General Counseling. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Supervises and coordinates all aspects of the programs including items related to service, community groups and personnel matters.
- Responsible for maintaining quality and quantity of services. Keeps abreast of client service needs and participates in planning for them.
- Responsible for all personnel matters within program including hiring, employee relations, performance improvement, assigning, and terminating of staff. Identifies for manager, leadership potential of program staff.
- Writes program’s annual and long range plans. Participates in developing unit’s annual and long range plan.
- Recommends program budget to the Director.
- Assures appropriate integrations of multi-service, multi-disciplinary, and systems approach
- Develops and maintains contacts with community groups relating to program needs.
- Works collaboratively with community agencies, organizations, and institutions.
- Works collaboratively with other program supervisors in unit to carry out unit goals and look for other opportunities for program development.
- Key stakeholder in promoting and developing organizational culture and strategic integration among all staff and programs.
- Manages the psychiatric clinic, including reviewing and approving psychiatric referrals, consultations with the Psychiatrist, transitions in care and related case management and support needs. Collaborates with other MFS sites on psychiatric services.
- Works effectively with diverse staff and service population.