Client Relationship Manager
Company: Pitney Bowes
Category: Business Development
Type: Full Time
Pitney Bowes is seeking a Client Relationship Manager to do the following:
- Manage and build client relationships with small to medium clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
- Develop and facilitate the proposal process for assigned clients including budget and pricing development, proposal writing, contract negotiations and other client services.
- Manage Pitney Bowes Presort Services’ relationship with assigned clients by actively preventing issues.
- Notify client’s senior management and/or Pitney Bowes Presort Services management of issues or changes required to enhance and maintain client retention.
- Provide in-depth analysis and presentations to senior level management.
- Actively engage representatives of named accounts frequently in person and independently develops client relationships to ensure and maintain client retention.
- Analyze and evaluate required reporting to assure volumes, pricing and quality are appropriate and service level requirements are met.
- Work with USPS and functional department management and advises and provides recommendations to clients to improve mail quality (i.e. Critical Entry Time, readability, mail piece design, etc.).
- Develop a deep understanding of assigned clients’ products and long-term business strategies and identifies additional revenue and business opportunities.
- Make recommendations and presents proposals to decision makers to increase revenue and profitability.
- Negotiate contract renewals per Pitney Bowes Presort Services established rate card guidelines and obtains signed contracts for existing contracts up for renewal.
- Negotiate contract agreements with existing clients that do not have a signed agreement with Pitney Bowes Presort Services to obtain formal agreements.
- Prioritize plans and communicates regulatory changes for assigned clients and works with them to execute.