Client Billing Representative
Company: Pitney Bowes
Type: Full Time
Pitney Bowes is seeking a Client Billing Representative to join their team. You will do the following:
- Input/Import machine count information into the job process and compare with customer counts obtained from the customer count sheets.
- Review machine rejected mail amounts by comparing them to the Job Order percentages specified for the job. Run daily customer qualified reports to verify piece counts and percentage of readable mail.
- Verify meter postage on a daily basis. Capture permit postage and distribute to the appropriate job.
- Review Job Orders for accuracy and completeness regarding postage class, postage rates, and all other billable activities.
- Verify all activities on the Job Order have been identified and captured and are ready for invoice each week
- Enter all new customer information into the POInTS system for proper billing and communicates all information to corporate.
- Call customers regarding collection of accounts receivable which are over 30 days and under 60 days behind in payment.