Company: Edward Don and Company
Type: Full Time
Edward Don is looking to hire a Business Analyst for their Woodridge location. The individual will perform operational audits, identify opportunities for improvement, and assist in developing process improvement action plans. The Business Analyst will also perform ongoing monitoring of business process improvements. Provide end user and project support for all SAP modules including root cause analysis, testing and training. Essential duties include the following:
- Through audit determine whether the internal controls, policies and procedures are sufficient to run the business effectively and efficiently.
- Follow up on all audit open issues and write audit reports.
- Assist in the implementation of recommendations from internal audit.
- Assist in developing business process improvement plans such as organizational change or strategic planning and policy development.
- Develop technical solutions to business problems by working with end users to define requirements.
- Document and analyze business processes to identify issues that have an impact on the company’s financial and operational performance.
- Gather data for internal audit through a variety of methods, including research, interviews, and data review.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts to build proficiency and functional skills in SAP.
- Using SAP and Excel, manage a large amount of data to assist in audit and to analyze issues.
- Provide end user support for all SAP modules including root cause analysis, testing and training documentation.
- Maintain training documentation directly related to SAP and audit.
- Maintain daily contact with BPI Lead and provides timely updates on assigned projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned.