Business Analyst – Diversity
Company: Illinois Tollway
Category: Analyst, Business
Type: Full Time
The Illinois Tollway is seeking a Business Analyst to take on the responsibility in gathering, analysis, and presentation of Diversity program data and metrics, performance monitoring and reporting, and overseeing all aspects of projects according to business needs and internal deadlines. This role includes coordinating, documentation, risk management, monitoring, analytics, and reporting for the various Tollway Diversity initiatives and projects. This role requires and excellent balance of technical data reporting expertise and organizational skills. Essential Job Functions:
- Gather and analyze data from multiple sources (B2G, reports, budget reports and other internal and external sources).
- Develop and organize analytical data, prepare reports and present findings to internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify and document functional and technical needs for project implementations.
- Manage the creation and implementation of automated processes and systems for data collection and reporting.
- Participate in the project team acceptance testing to identify required changes and communicate changes to management and the development team.
- Provide post-launch functional and technical analysis and monitoring until the product acceptance is achieved.
- Manage projects with oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Communicate project status and outcome with multiple internal and external parties.
- Model and track system and technology performance analytics.
- Design, plan, mobilize, direct and monitor all aspects of project delivery, from inception to completion, including business. requirements gathering and validation, resource estimation, schedule and budget assurance, updates and reporting.
- Create, revise and audit programs, processes and policies to allow for greater efficiency.
- Build strong communication channels with internal and external stakeholders.
- Complete special projects and other duties as assigned by senior leadership.