Beverage & Chemical Coordinator
Company: U.S. Foods
Category: Accounts, Supply Chain
Type: Full Time
US Foods has an opening for the Beverage and Chemical Coordinator position. The primary purpose of this position is to serve as point of contact for Sellers, Vendors and Corporate for all Beverage & Chemical Equipment needs such as the routing of installations and removals, coordination of leasing and billing in partnership with local finance team, and monitoring usage. Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Manage Beverage & Chemical Equipment services for the Area.
- Receive Beverage Equipment Requests from Authorized Sales Leader.
- Review inventory of current equipment in Area/Region for possible reuse or inter-company.
- Gain approval from finance for equipment purchases.
- Place equipment orders with vendor.
- Work with vendor on equipment placements, installations and removals.
- Point of contact for sellers on beverage and chemical equipment needs.
- Track and monitor sales for performance against established metrics to assure usage is to par levels, taking corrective measures where needed.
- Facilitate the creation and implementation of contracts and agreements for customers.
- Responds quickly to beverage equipment and service needs in the market place.
- One point of contact for beverage equipment and service questions.
- Aid sellers in providing status updates on equipment placement and installation.
- Liaison between outside service and manufacturing companies.
- Develop and maintain positive relationship with corporate office and corporate E&S Manager.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Identify areas for potential beverage and chemical growth and analyze impact of proposed equipment changes.
- Work with Rosemont to identify any opportunities of equipment changes or process changes.