Assistant Logistics Coordinator
Company: OPTO International
Category: Transportation & Logistics
Type: Full Time
OPTO International has an opening for the Assistant Logistics Coordinator position. You will be responsible for coordinating shipping and freight of their product to their customers. Their ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1-year experience as an Assistant Logistics Coordinator who possesses a high level of organization, thrives in a fast paced environment and has the ability to pay close attention to detail. Key responsibilities are listed below or click HERE for full details about the position. You may send resume to email@example.com.
- Coordinate shipping with UPS, FedEx, Freight Forwarders, and Common Carriers.
- Track and trace shipments.
- Coordinate and approve Customs Documents.
- Freight Claims.
- Freight Invoices.
- Handle any shipping/customer service phone calls or e-mails.
- Provide freight/dimension estimates.
- Special projects as needed.