This is the first in our five-part series, “Recruiters Speak.” For each article in this series we asked recruiters at DuPage County employers to answer questions about different aspects of searching for a job.
These HR professionals were happy to give their expert advice, though not all wanted their full identities used. The participating recruiters for this series were:
- Erin Cohan and Julia Musso, Talent Acquisition Specialists, Northwestern Medicine – West Region (CDH & Delnor)
- Natalie Goulding, Human Resources Coordinator at a DuPage area worldwide distributor
- Kristin Ament, HR Manager at a financial and marketing services firm
- An experienced HR Generalist/Recruiter, employed at an HR/Business Association
- Corey Tea, Contract Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist and Recruiter at Univar, a chemicals sourcing, managing and distribution company, Downers Grove.
They hope their input will help DuPage area job-seekers in their efforts to find their next position!